The Prom Date Guide: How to Ask, What to Do
Asking for a Date
Asking someone to prom can be a nerve-wracking experience. It is important to remember to be kind and confident when asking someone to prom. Here are some tips for asking someone to prom:
- Think of a creative way to ask. Some ideas include making a video, writing a song, or creating a scavenger hunt.
- Be confident and respectful. Make sure to look the person in the eye and be sure of yourself when asking.
- Be prepared for rejection. It is important to be respectful and understanding if the person you asked declines your invitation.
What to Do on the Date
Prom is a special night, so it is important to plan ahead and make sure you and your date have a great time. Here are some tips for what to do on the prom date:
- Plan the evening. Consider where you will go for dinner, what activities you may want to do before or after the dance, and how you will get to and from the dance.
- Prepare for the dance. Make sure you have the appropriate attire for the evening, and make sure your date has the same. Make sure you have all the necessary tickets and money.
- Be considerate. Do not forget to thank your date for coming and for being a part of the night. Offer to help with any tasks or expenses related to the evening.
Asking someone to prom and planning the evening can be a daunting task, but with the right attitude and preparation, it can be a great experience. Remember to be creative, confident, and considerate when asking and planning for the evening, and you and your date will have a wonderful time.