The Dos and Don’ts of Being a Selebgram
1. Post regularly – It’s important to post content on a regular basis, so your followers know when to expect new content. Aim to post at least once a day, but don’t overdo it either.
2. Use hashtags – Hashtags are a great way to increase the visibility of your posts, as they make it easier for people to find your content. Use relevant, trending hashtags to increase your reach.
3. Engage with other accounts – Interacting with other accounts is an important part of the Selebgram experience. Make sure to comment on, like, and share posts from other accounts to build relationships and grow your following.
4. Promote yourself – Don’t be afraid to promote yourself. Post about upcoming projects and events, as well as links to your website and other social media accounts.
5. Be authentic – Authenticity is key on social media, and it’s important to be true to yourself. Don’t be afraid to show your personality and express your opinions.
1. Don’t post too often – Posting too often can be overwhelming for your followers and can lead to them unfollowing you. Stick to a regular schedule and don’t post more than twice a day.
2. Don’t overuse hashtags – Too many hashtags can make your posts look spammy, so make sure to use them sparingly. Stick to using a maximum of five relevant hashtags per post.
3. Don’t buy followers – Buying followers might seem like an easy way to grow your account, but it’s not a good idea. Fake followers won’t engage with your posts, which can hurt your account.
4. Don’t post irrelevant content – Make sure that all of your posts are relevant to your brand and your followers. Posting irrelevant content can be confusing and can lead to followers unfollowing you.
5. Don’t be overly promotional – While it’s important to promote yourself and your work, don’t be overly promotional. Too much promotion can be off-putting and can lead to followers unfollowing you.